Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanksgiving dishes

I am providing items for Thanksgiving... Desserts, and sides. Please go to my blog to see what is available.. If you have to bring an item to Thanksgiving and you don't have time or just don't want to do it.. Let me provide your dish and you can just sit back and relax! Thanks for all your support :)


Desserts
1. 9x11x3 dish of Banana Pudding $25.00, this dish of Pudding should feed at least 10-15 people.
2. 9x11x3 dish of my famous Chocolate, Chocolate chip cookie Mousse. $25.00. This dish of Mousse should feed at least 10-15 people
3 9x17x1 Chewy Chocolate Cake $20.00. This is Bill's family secret recipe. This pan of yummy cake should feed at least 10-15 people.
4. 9 inches long Pumpkin roll $20.00. This is a cake rolled up with a yummy sweet cream cheese mixture. This is the so great and twist to a normal pumpkin pie.

Side Dishes
1. 9x11x2 dish of Hash Brown Casserole. This will be mixed and ready to pop in your oven right before you need to serve it to your table for a hot and warm side dish. No one will never know it isn't your hard work.
2. 1 pint of my Southern Fresh Green Bean with yummy bits of bacon running through them. You can buy one pint or 6. A pint will feed at least 3-5 people. A pint of the great beans is only $6.50
3. 1 pint of my honey brown sugar glazed baby Carrots. The Carrots should feed at least 3-5 people for only $7.00
4. 1 pint of my famous Apple-cranberry Chutney. This my yummy fresh chunky Apple sauce with whole cranberry sauce mix together. A pint of the Chutney will be $7.50, this should feed at least 4-7 people.

If you order any of the pints for additional pint I will take $1.00 off. If you need more than a pint please call me for prices.

Thank you for supports. I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy your family during this time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment