Sunday, October 4, 2009

October 5th- Oct 9th

Fall is in the air, however it won't feel like it to much this week. I am planning on more of a "comfort cozy" meals for the next coming weeks. So stay tune!!!
This week has had a lot of request and that I can and hopefully have provide to my friends.

MONDAY Italian Monday~ Lasagna Spirals- This is a fun spin on my yummy Lasagna, but for a busy family schedule. This is being served with ceasar salad, and cheese garlic bread and for dessert- brownies.($30.00 for a serving size to feed a family of 4 plus)

TUESDAY Mexican Tuesday~ Burrito Pie- Layers and layers of yummy Mexican goodness. This meal has layers of ground beef, cheese, refried beans (low fat), more cheese, and black beans. To start the meal I am providing salsa and chips. Finishing this meal with a big bowl of my famous banana pudding. ($25.00 for a serving size to feed a family of 4 plus)

WEDNESDAY Bar-B-Q Wednesday- Oven Roasted Pulled Pork (sandwiches), cole slaw, baked beans and for dessert Butter cake with homemade chocolate fudge icing. ($30.00 for a serving size to feed a family of 4 plus)


THURSDAY Rosemary Herb encrusted Pork Lion and apple-cranberry chutney on the side. Served with Roast herb potatoes, and Honey Glazed Carrots, and cheesy bread.Finishing your meal with homemade peach cobbler.($35.00 for a serving size to feed a family of 4 plus)

FRIDAY Beef Sirloin Stroganoff with butter herb noodles, side of ceasar salad and yummy cheese bread. To finish this awesome meal with my famous chocolate-chocolate chip cookie mousse. (35.00 for a serving size to feed a family of 4 plus)

I again want to thank everyone for trying out my menus and for doing so I am starting a program just for you. Every 10 meals you order you will get one free. Also, for every person that you refer and buys a meal, I will give you $5.00 off your next meal. Just a little thank you for supporting my business.

Thanks you and have a blessed week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment