Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week of 10/12-10/16

This week the menu is as follows:

MONDAY I will be Making Chicken Parmesan Served with a side of Spaghetti and Marinara Sauce. Caesars salad and Cheesy Garlic Bread. My famous Chocolate Chip cookie Mousse is for dessert. ($30.00)

TUESDAY Please note that I will not be able to serve dinner. My dear friend Donna is laying her Mother to rest and I will be with her in Madison, Fl. Please pray for her family to help them heal from their lost.

Wednesday Beefy-Cheesy Enchilada's, with a side of salsa and chips. dessert Chocolate gooey Butter cake.($25.00)

Thursday Baked Ziti, Caesar salad, cheesy bread and Banana Pudding for dessert ($25.00)

Friday Beef Tips and Mushroom sauce over a long grain rice. Served with a side of fresh green bean and Cheesy bread. Dessert is Yummy Banana Pudding ($35.00)

Thank you in advance for your orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment