Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Possible idea coming soon........

I have been asked for a lunch menu. The goal is to stay under $5.00 items and specials of course. I will be willing to do this as long as I have enough people interested. I would also want to know what everyone would like to have available. Here are a few ideas that I am thinking: sandwiches; chicken salad (chunky chicken, celery, cranberry, and mayo), Turkey, Ham, a few different cheeses, etc. Maybe meatball hoggies, salads, pasta salad, potato salad, mac n' cheese, wraps, soups (weather premitting) then some deserts... Brownies, lemon squares, gooey cake slices, etc.

These are a few of my ideas. Please give me your imput so that I can provide items that everyone would be interested in.

I am so excited about the adventure that I have started and am loving that I have been able to provide dinner for families with such a busy schedule that would have possibly gone through a drive-thru. I was able to provide a homemade meal that is good for you!

Thank you for your support.

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. just a thought but maybe different types of salads...but everythings else sounds so YUMMY!!!! we up here eat a lot of salads...all different kinds...

    ReplyDelete