Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wednesday "Hump day" Meal

Hello again everyone,

Wednesday meal is "MEXICAN FIESTA". I will be having Beefy-cheesy Enchilada's. For your starter course I will be serving a corn "salsa" dip. It is a switch on a normal salsa, But I will be providing "regular" salsa too. Fresh made Chips and Cinnamon chips too. For Desert Will be a chocolate lovers or a kid at heart desert. Chocolate chip cookie layered mousse. This is a layers of yummy goodness; chocolate chip cookies, chocolate mousse, and whipped cream. Layers and layers of yum.
If you are having a hump day BLAAAH, give me the chance to provide your family a fiesta dinner!
This Yummy meal is $30.00 delivered to your door... This is for a family of 4 at least. I make sure I provide enough for more, but at least 4 people can eat easily.
You can give me a call if you need more information.... Thanks or send me a message at flowerlady73@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment