Monday, September 14, 2009

Tuesday's Yummy Meal.

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my first BLOG! Yeah; ok where to start. Well, first of all thank you to all my friends and family that have supported me and the new adventure I am starting. To give everyone a little history of this adventure. My Mom broke her arm about a month ago. So, I made dinner for my parents and made sure that they had something to eat everyday. Then I had a couple of friends that had a bad day and I took them a meal or two. Well one thing lead to another and here we are,my new adventure.

Today (TUESDAY Sept. 15th) I have on tap is a beautiful Rosemary Herb encrusted Pork Tenderloin with Apple-Cranberry Chutney. Served with Tasty Roasted Herb Potatoes and Fresh Green Beans. A Honey Wheat Roll finishs off the meal but doesn't finish your dinner. Once your tummy has settle down you can serve up a healthy dish of homemade Peach Cobbler with fresh Whipped Cream.

So if you are running and don't see yourself getting close to your kitchen until well after dark, give me a ring and I will come running with your dinner for your beautiful family. I will even provide paper products and plastic ware for easy clean up. ;)

Stay tune for Wednesday's menu......

Thanks for following me and my new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment