Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pricing

Hello everyone,

I want to first of all thank everyone for getting the word out about my new adventure. This week has been a busy week for me and an awesome one in the same breath. I have made some of my favorite meals for friends and their families. Which makes me happy.
Special thanks go out to Kim Edgy and Carrie Fanton for getting the word out for me.

Ok here goes for pricing:
The dinners are made for a family of "4", my 4 and someone else four may differ. I have been told that it will feed up to 6 people with the amount of food I give. So, I guess my portion are large portion for 4 people, lol.
The prices range from $25.00 to $35.00 which includes the following : an entree', side dish(s), a bread and a desert. I can provide plastic ware, napkins and plates too.
I am hoping to do a weekly menu. As long as my life slows down starting next week I will post the menu late Saturdays or Early Sunday for everyone to have an idea. I can usually take orders up till about 3pm. Sometimes, I will ran out by then, but you can always try. I try to make for 5 servings right now. Of course the busier I get the more I will make. This has been a blessing for me. I wanted to provide a homemade meal for my friends and family and it has developed into this wonderful adventure and I thank all of you for this.

If there is something special that you would like me to make, please don't hesitate to ask. I love to try new recipes and my family loves to be my guinea pigs. I have a lot of recipes that I make and hope to make more in the future.

Thank you again for supporting me and the adventure I have started.

Michelle Curtis

1 comment:

  1. you are so welcome!!! anything to help out!!!!! you are doing AWESOME..rejoice in the LORD and he will deliver!

    ReplyDelete