Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thursday

Well guys I have had an awesome week with my blogging and meals. I have been able to provide a few busy families with their Yummy Dinner already this week! Thank you guys!!! I am excited about next week schedule menu. I will be posting it this weekend..
As far Thursday meals... Sorry to say this week I cannot do any meals. I have two appointment that day in two different towns. I am starting out by dropping off kids at school, then to Orange Park for a MRI, I need to check on my Aunt while there, back to Keystone for the kids from school and the to Palatka for another appointment. I will be finishing off my day at the football game in Palatka. I have my photography lab. We are going to see if we remember what we have been taught so far in class, fingers crossed.
I will be doing an awesome meal for Friday though... So please keep me in mind and follow my blog for update's on the menu!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment